Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I love everything I see. I can see me having a dark blue door & bathroom floor with that yellow on the walls and the light blue on bedroom wall with those white fitures. Big LIKE!

Bathroom decor: All-white bathroom makeover
Bathroom decor: All-white bathroom makeover
Click here to download
bathroom design #KBHomes
bathroom design  #KBHomes
Click here to download
I love everything I see. I can see me having a dark blue door & bathroom floor with that yellow on the walls and the light blue on bedroom wall with those white fitures. Big LIKE!
I love everything I see.  I can see me having a dark blue door & bathroom floor with that yellow on the walls and the light blue on bedroom wall with those white fitures.  Big LIKE!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment